Mrs. Miller, M.S., NCC
For questions/concerns, please contact via email or phone
As a School Counselor, I perform the following roles in order to promote positive development in academic, career, and personal/social domains:
- Individual counseling
- Small group counseling
- Classroom lessons (i.e. Large group counseling)
- Attend and participate in academic/behavioral intervention meetings (Child Study)
- Organize and administer building testing
- Observe students in various school environments
- Consult and collaborate with parents, teachers, administrators, social workers, and students
- Respond to school crisis' or emergency situations
- Provide information and resources to parents
Visit my Virtual Office and Calm room:
Referral form for Individual Sessions:
Student Assistance Program
Do you have a concern about a student? Has their behavior changed unexpectedly? Does the student seem different to you? Have you become aware of a major change in that student's life that could be affecting them in school? If so, our SAP (Student Assistance Program) team is here to help. Our SAP team meets regularly and helps families connect with support systems that can help students dealing with difficult situations. SAP is 100% confidential and referrals can be made by ANYONE.
Please use our referral form and supply as much information as possible if you have a concern about a student.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CONCERNS ABOUT THE IMMEDIATE HEALTH AND WELFARE OF A CHILD or SUSPECTED INSTANCES OF CHILD ABUSE SHOULD NOT BE REFERRED TO SAP UNTIL AFTER NOTIFYING THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES.
FOR A CHILD IN IMMEDIATE CRISIS, PLEASE DIAL 9-1-1
FOR SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE, CONTACT CHILDLINE AT 1-800-932-0313
To make a report to our SAP team, click on the Google Forms link below: